Cozy pants with great style. These men's joggers featuring Pop Outs from a few original David Austin paintings are a great addition to any mans wardrobe. With detailing on the left leg they coordinate well with any t-shirt or sweater in my leisurewear collection. I personally love them for early mornings on the deck with coffee, or on the boat after a long day on the water as the sun sets. Combined with my lightweight cotton t-shirt hoodie this is basically my at home uniform.
Get ready for that 10K run or take it slow in your backyard—these joggers are sure to make you feel comfortable either way.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
• Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• 1x1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• Tapered leg