"Ta-Da" Lined HoodieRegular price $75.00 Save $-75.00
This warm and comfortable hoodie is the perfect cold-weather addition to your wardrobe. With a cut out of my original painting in the hood, the details are made to surprise and impress. I created this painting during one of the studio sessions with my mom and youngest son. The energy exchange between the three of us makes this piece one of my favorite of the year.
It’s a heavy blend that is dense and sure to protect you from the cold. Double-lined hood for extra warmth and protection, you’ll fall in love with this hoodie.
- Comes with color matched drawstrings
- Double-lined hood for extra warmth and protection
- Huggable Heavy Blend fabric keeps “folds” to a minimum
- Ample kangaroo front pouch pocket for warming hands and carrying items
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband keeps drafts from the wind out and added stretch needed when moving
- Double-needle stitching at the collar
- Has been quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- 50/50 poly/cotton air jet yarn has been preshrunk
- Preshrunk fleece knit
- Air jet yarns = softer feel and reduced pilling
- Unlined hood with colour-matched drawcord
- Metal zipper
- Overlapped fabric across zipper allows full front printing
- Pouch pockets
- Double-needle stitching at waistband and cuffs
- 1 x 1 rib with spandex
- Quarter-turned to eliminate centre crease
For environmental and human friendly reason, this product is only made when you order it. Please allow about a week for it to be made and we will send you tracking information as soon as it's in the mail.