Expert Series Heavy Body Acrylic Paint Trial SetRegular price$45.00 USD Sale price$49.95 USD
Expert Series acrylic paint trial set | 12 x 20 ml
This trial set of | 12 x 20 ml acrylic paints offers the perfect basic palette to start your collection with. The set contains 12 vibrant colors that are perfect for mixing. Experience the professional quality of the Amsterdam Expert Series for yourself.
Contents: | 12 x 20 ml (105 Titanium White – 254 Permanent Lemon Yellow – 284 Permanent Yellow Medium – 311 Vermilion – 315 Pyrrole Red – 568 Permanent Blue Violet – 570 Phthalo Blue – 504 Ultramarine – 619 Permanent Green Deep – 227 Yellow Ochre – 411 Burnt Sienna – 409 Burnt Umber).
Amsterdam Expert Series
Our Expert Series acrylic paints offer the viscosity, pigmentation level and lightfastness that professionals demand. Use the paint straight from the tube or thinned with a little bit of water or one of our acrylic mediums.
- Heavy body paint for firm brush strokes and knife marks, great texture and a soft satin finish
- Made with high concentrations of artists’ quality pigments with the highest degrees of lightfastness
- Formulated with 100% acrylic resin binder, resulting in an exceptionally durable and flexible paint film with a uniform degree of gloss
- Odorless, water-based formula that becomes waterproof and permanent when dry
- Extensive range of 70 colors with a great variety of opacity, including 28 mono-pigmented colors
- Adheres to virtually any slightly porous surface, including canvas, paper, cardboard, wood, stone and cement
- Proudly crafted in the Netherlands on triple roll mills
Keep our planet clean
Our goal is to make the world bold and colorful with our products, but we also want to protect our planet. That is why we are working hard to reduce our plastic use and look for more sustainable alternatives. This 100% recyclable packaging is made from recycled cardboard that is sourced and produced locally to further minimize its carbon footprint.